TFN is done! Am back home!
What a tour it was! Had maximum fun throughout! While a detailed trip report is being written, here are a few notable points.
- Cycled 880Kms through 3 states (TN, Karnataka, Kerala) with 100 riders and 30 or so volunteers over 8 days.
- Finished all days successfully without getting into the support truck
- Finished all the optional rides / treks too (Muthathi loop, Vidyodaya visit & Ooty forest trek)
- Made a lot of friends
- Had a ton of fun!
- Rode with sandals on all days except day1. Find it very comfortable!
- Had no flats, falls or bicycle issues
- Did have some knee pain initially, but after re-adjusting saddle position, the pain reduced
I hope to complete the trip report by this week. Do stay tuned!